Terms & Conditions
Use of our online shop is deemed as an acceptance of the following:
1) Online Day Rover tickets are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase on ordinary service days. They are not valid on evening specials, dining trains, Santa Experience or on Orange Timetable event days.
2) A Day Rover does not constitute a booking for a specific timetabled service.
3) Lost, damaged or unused Day Rover tickets will not be refunded, however an unused Day Rover ticket may have the date extended at the discretion of the company upon presentation of the unused ticket.
4) Day Rover tickets will be exchanged for your order printout on arrival at a Booking Office or on presentation to the on-train ticket inspector. Your printout will be retained.
1) For items which require postage, they will only be dispatched on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
2) We normally use Royal Mail services for delivery.
3) Postage and packing is included in the prices unless otherwise stated.
4) We may post items as “signed for” to prove delivery.
1) If a faulty or damaged item is discovered upon delivery, please return the product to the railway at: Shop Goods, Wirksworth Station, Coldwell Street, Wirksworth DE4 4FB, along with a copy of your order receipt.
2) We will aim to replace faulty or damaged goods with another like-for-like example, or we may call you to discuss an alternative.
3) If a suitable replacement product cannot be found, then a refund request will be made.
4) All requests for exchange or refunds must be made within 30 days of the original receipt of the online order.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the first instance we shall try and resolve any issue which arises and offer an alternative exchange. Should a refund be required this shall be issued to the value less any postage. No refunds shall be given for pre-booked events (e.g. an evening special, Santa Specials etc) where the cancellaton is less than 48 hours before the departure of the train or the start of the event.
Card payments both online and on the premesis are handled by Worldpay. All card details are handled securely by the merchantand are not seen by our team or stored on our servers.
Queries regarding the taking of payment should be directed to WorldPay (www.worldpay.com). Your name and address entered into the payment page is only sent to us as an address to send your product(s) to.
Company Name: WyvernRail plc
Company Number: 2754846
Company Address: Wirksworth Station, Coldwell Street, Wirksworth, Derbyshire, DE4 4FB